Just minutes from Wellington Airport, we provide a facility for all Air New Zealand travellers wanting to park their vehicle while they are away. Drive in, display your prepaid parking ticket on your dashboard and jump in the shuttle shared with Air New Zealand staff members. Please note that pedestrian access is not available between the car parks and terminal.
Step 1: Purchase
- Purchase a parking ticket from Wellington Air New Zealand parking
Step 2: Access
From the North
- Access Air New Zealand Parking via Wellington Airport entrance
- Take a ticket at the booth, drive straight along Stewart Duff Drive going through the Wellington Airport exit barriers (you are not charged by Wellington Airport for less than 10 minutes' parking)
- Turn right into Freight Drive and proceed 500 metres to carpark entrance where you will see an Air New Zealand Parking sign
From the South (heading from the airport)
- Drive on Moa Point Road
- Turn left into Stewart Duff Drive
- Turn left into Freight Drive and proceed 500 metres to carpark entrance where you will see an Air New Zealand Parking sign
Step 3: Park
- Park your car
- Display your parking ticket
- Lock your vehicle
- Jump into a complimentary shuttle (Allow 20 minutes for the shuttle van)
Please note that there is no pedestrian access between the car park and terminal.
Please note: You must book online and display the parking ticket.
||+ $14 per day thereafter